Ready to cook meal kit for 4 pax. All ingredients with recipe will be provided except for basic condiments oil, salt and pepper. Simple steps for beginners. Under 40 minutes.
- 1 Liter Chicken Stock ( 1 cube chicken stock mixed with hot water)
- 100ml Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 2 tblsp Thai red curry paste
- 350 grams fresh prawns , shelled and de veined
- 200 grams sweet peas
- 50 grams pea sprouts
- Coriander leaves to garnish
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook the rice
- Place the stock, vinegar, soya sauce, sugar and curry paste in a large saucepan and bring to a simmer
- Stir in the prawns, and sweet peas and cook for 2-3 minutes until pipping hot. Ladle into 4 bowls and scatter the pea sprouts and coriander leaves.
- Divide the rice between side bowls and sprinkle the sesame seeds and serve alongside the soup