Ready to cook meal kit for 4 pax. All ingredients with recipe will be provided except for basic condiments oil, salt and pepper. Simple steps for beginners. Under 40 minutes.
- +/-300 grams Beef Topside Steak
- 2 Tbsps Olive Oil
- 1 Red Chilie’ seeded and finely diced
- 2 Cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 limes ( juiced )
- 1 Large tomato finely chopped
- 2 Tsp chopped chives
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 Red capsicum seeded and cut into strips
- 1 Yellow capsicum seeded and cut into strips
- Tortilla Wraps Original
- Sunglo Sour Cream to serve
- Perfect Italiano Grated Parmesan to serve
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place steak, garlic ,oregano, half of the lime juice and 1tbsp olive oil in a large bowl and toss well together. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes
- Meanwhile, skin , stone and finely dice the avocados. Mix or blitz with the remaining lime juice and olive oil, the tomato, chilli and chives, then set aside
- Heat a large frying pan and stir fry the steak and peppers over high heat for 5 minutes until the peppers are tender and the steak is nicely browned. Season with salt and pepper. Tip into a large serving bowl.
- Wipe out the pan with kitchen paper and briefly warm the tortillas. Plate the steak and peppers, salsa and tortillas on separate dishes. Serve with the soured cream and grated cheese.