Ready to cook meal kit for 6 pax. All ingredients with recipe will be provided except for basic condiments, oil, salt, and pepper. Simple steps for beginners. Under 40 minutes.
- 6 Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1 tbsps Sunflower oil
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 6 Cloves garlic , finely chopped
- 400 grams red lentils
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1.5 litre Chicken stock, Hot ( 1 cube mixed with hot water)
- 300 grams bayam
- 2-3 tblsp meat curry paste
- Cooked basmati rice to serve (200G)
- Yogurt to serve
- Heat Oil in a large pan and cook the onion, garlic and cumin seeds for 5 minutes until softened and golden. Add the lentils and curry paste and stir for 1 minute, then add the chicken stock and bring everything to a simmer.
- Stir in the chicken and cook gently for 25 minutes until the lentils are tender and the chicken is cooked through. Add the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes until just wilted. Serve with cooked Basmati rice and yogurt.