Ready to cook meal kit for 1 pax. All ingredients with recipe will beprovided except for basic condiments, oil, salt, and pepper. Simple stepsfor beginners.
Preparation Time under 20 minutes.
- 200g Salmon Fillet
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 inch Ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 60g Pea Sprouts
- 100g Rice
- 150 -180g of Water
- Marinate the salmon with honey, soy sauce, sesame oil salt and ginger and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil and pan fry marinated salmon until flaky. Cook skin side down until crispy, then turn.
- Stir fry the pea sprouts with the garlic on high heat for 2 mins and season with salt and remove.
- Wash rice and place in a pot. Add in 150-180 grams of water and cook over low heat till done.
- Serve salmon with rice and pea sprouts.