Ready to cook meal kit for 6 pax. All ingredients with recipe will be provided except for basic condiments oil, salt and pepper. Simple steps for beginners. Under 40 minutes.
- 6 Whole Chicken Thighs
- 2 Tbsps Olive Oil
- 2 Onions chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Red capsicum seeded and sliced
- 200 grams Basmati Rice
- I Tbsp dark soya sauce
- 2 tsp paprika
- 450 ml chicken stock (dissolve 2 cubes chicken stock in hot water)
- 25 grams flat leaf parsley roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a non stick pot and cook the chicken for 5 minutes until golden and remove and set aside. Add onions and capsicum to the pan and cook gently for about 5 minutes until is starts to soften. Stir in the garlic and cook for another five minutes
- Stir in the rice , soya sauce and paprika then add the stock and and chicken bring to boil.
- Cover the pan and simmer gently for 45 minutes stirring occasionally until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender. Sprinkle over parsley and serve
- Add salt and pepper to taste