1x CLEARANCE Oreo Dark & White Chocolate 133g (EXPIRED 19.03.2021)
1x Nona Serbuk Agar-Agar Tanpa Pewarna (Colorless) 90g
1x Dutch Lady Pure Farm Full Cream UHT Milk 1L
1x Gula Kasar Ehsan 1kg
1 packet of Oreo biscuits (discarded cream)
1 packet of agar-agar powder (10 grams)
800 ml of fresh milk
2 tablespoons Milo
1. Combine agar-agar powder, fresh milk and granulated sugar in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat until boiling. Stir until well combined.
2. Remove the cream on the Oreo biscuits and crush the biscuits until slightly coarse and not too smooth.
3. Put a little water in the mold so that the pudding is easily removed.
4. Put the broken Oreo biscuits into the mold.
5. Separate 1/4 of the milk gelatin to mix with Milo powder.
6. Strain excess agar into the mold.
7. Using a fork, stir in the agar-agar mixture in the mold so that the Oreo does not settle on the bottom of the mold. Set it aside.
8. Heat 1/4 of the milk agar and add milo. Stir until well combined.
9. Strain and pour slowly over the Oreo gelatin layer. Cool.