Vegetarian ready to cook meal kit for 4 pax. All ingredients with recipe will be provided except for basic condiments, oil, salt, and pepper. Simple steps for beginners.
Under 40 minutes.
- 2 Tbsps. olive oil
- 1 Onion, roughly chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 500 grams mixed mushrooms
- 1.2 litres Vegetable stock
- 1 large clove of garlic halved
- 1Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 100 ml single cream
- Baguette cut into 8 slices
- Salt to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large pan and cook the onion, celery and thyme for 5 minutes until softened. Add the chopped fresh mushrooms. Cook for 2 minutes, then stir in stock, cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile pre heat a pan and toast the bread for 1-2 minutes. Remove and rub the halved garlic , drizzle with oil and sprinkle with parsley
- Remove soup from the heat, discard the thyme stalks.
- Optional : Use a blender, whizz until smooth.
- Divide among serving bowls drizzle with cream and serve with the garlics toasts on the side.