Ready to cook meal kit for 1 pax. All ingredients with recipe will be provided except for basic condiments, oil, salt, and pepper. Simple steps for beginners.
Preparation Time under 20 minutes.
- 200g Australian Chilled Grass Fed Striploin Steak
- 1 sprig of Rosemary
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper, coarsely ground
- 1 Russet Potato
- 2 Tbsp Sour Cream & Spring Onion Mix
- 1 Corn Cob
- Boil potato and corn with salt and set aside.
- Season steak with salt and pepper.
- Heat pan with olive oil and cook steak and rosemary on medium heat, 2.5 minutes on each side for medium to well and another 2-3 minutes for well done.
- Remove from pan and let the meat rest.
- Slice the boiled potato into half and add sour cream and onion mixture with a pinch of salt (optional).
- Serve with corn on the cob, boiled potato and cooked steak.