1x Unbleached Bread Flour 1kg
1x Dr Oetker Nona Instant Yeast 11g
1x Gula Kasar Ehsan 1kg
EASY HOMEMADE BREAD RECIPE
This is the recipe you should follow for making homemade bread in the oven:
* 2 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 packet active dry yeast
* 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
* 1/4 cup vegetable oil
* 5-6 cups bread flour
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the sugar in warm water and then stir in yeast. Allow to proof until yeast resembles a creamy foam, about 5 minutes.
2. Mix salt and oil into the yeast. Mix in flour one cup at a time.
3. Knead dough for 7 minutes. Place in a well oiled bowl, and turn dough to coat. Cover with a damp cloth. Allow to rise until doubled in bulk, about 1 hour.
4. Punch dough down. Knead for 1 minute and divide in half. Shape into loaves and place into two greased 9×5 inch loaf pans. Allow to rise for 30 minutes, or until dough has risen 1 inch above pans.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30-40 minutes.
6. Cool, brush with butter and enjoy!